You Deserve It
In my opinion, not believing we are deserving of a great life is one of our biggest downfalls. Instead we think, “Gee, everything has been going great, which means that something bad is bound to happen.” I can’t be the only one that has felt this way. It’s so irrational, and not backed by any scientific theory. Why do we expect bad things to happen to us? Yet, we don’t ever expect the good things.
If you want to lead a happy life, then start believing you deserve one. Expect it.
I’m aware that shitty circumstances will arise, and although you can’t control the situation, you can definitely control how you respond to it. Everything you’ve endured in your life has a purpose — good or bad. However, that doesn’t mean you’re going to sit there and just expect the worse.
Here are some daily affirmations about being deserving of an amazing life:
- It is okay for me to have everything I want.
- I deserve the best and I accept it now. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask.
- I deserve to have a successful career, and I accept it now.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- Today and everyday I deserve only good in my life.
- I deserve the best.
- I deserve to achieve my goals.
- I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.
Let’s make a vow that from this day forward, we ONLY expect amazing things to happen to us.
Repeat after me: “Great things are supposed to happen to me!” Believe it.
Subscribe to the #VISIONARIESNewsletter here.